Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Where is your Heaven

I love you so much
can't forget your smile
I am still your Juliet
And you'r a still my Romeo
.......
He came to ask me if I still love him
If I still keep our growing love that we built together 
If I still keep our promises in safe
Couldn't answer..
What type of words do I need to say?
For if I begin to talk, I will never stop..
With faithful heart
Or with suffering years I will talk
My grey hair will talk
My thick glasses
My wrinkles on my face may be better to start the conversation 
Which of them will start the talk
Which of them will dare to talk
No..my bouncing heart, my shaking hands and my pouring tears will start
 Will say I am still your angel,but where is your heaven? 

No comments:

Post a Comment