Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm not angry that you won't come back, I'm sad because I keep hoping you will.

I'm not angry that you won't come back, I'm sad because I keep hoping you will.

.......
Your eyes took me back, to my bygone days
They taught me to regret the past and its pain
All I saw before my eyes saw you, its a life time wasted
How can they count it on me?
You are my life, my whole life
With your light its dawn began
You are my life
So much of my life has gone ..gone and passed, my love
Never did my heart know a moment of happiness or tasted in this world
But bitter pain
So much of my life has gone 
Only now have I began to love my life
Only now have I began to fear, that time will go will fly.
Every happiness I longed for, and imagined was found
In the light of your eyes, by my heart and mind
Oh you are the new life of my heart
You are more precious to me than life
Why why why didn't I fall in love with you from beginning 
I love you so much, all I've seen before I saw you
Its a life time wasted in nothing
How can they count it on me? how
You are my life, you are my Paradise, you are my soul 
YOU ARE EVERY THING, IN THIS LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment