Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Monday, February 25, 2013

Stranger oh ..Stranger

When the Lilies talk  
When the moons walk 


patience..patience the path is not smooth

Still you may have many things ... you can lose 

Stranger .. stranger fate is some thing we can't choose  

When I say I'am not happy and life is  no longer gaudy
it means I need  sympathy .. my stars pale and
 worry, my candles are shivering, are not glowy 
*******

Stranger oh stranger 
To be in  Everest or very close and nearest 
To be in  Kilimanjaro or  to live with me in the shadow 
To listen to your heart or to get a new start
To reach  the summit or to spent with me a moment  
It was charming  and always charming to read your previouse
 writing to  have a bright lighting  , to touch the
 surrounding .to fly and have a good landing
Carrying my smile when you are sailing 
******
to get the happiest finding .. satisfied feeling 

This to a stranger I met him Coincidentally
To Mark Robinson , Adam Sayer.(Sereen Montigumry )
With all the best
Em 26.2.2013


2 comments:

  1. Wish if I was this stranger EM.Xx

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to know him, very entertainment, keep up, and tell me when you will release your book.xx

    ReplyDelete