Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Friday, May 18, 2012

One day

One day, I might be able to return your generosity.
Your clear common sense has brushed away uncertainty.
Your delicate intrusions have gently brought me back to sanity
 Where once I dragged my feet, now there is a spring in my step, 
           Due of course, to your sensitivity .
 If you can imagine the rich intoxicating fragrances of a garden full of flowers you will understand how grateful I am. And still to your love I am thirsty
You are the Dawn in my night, you are my destiny, you are my eternity 
You are the star glowing in my darkness, always I keep it in my heart secretly
Your shadow comes to take me to your world quietly
No doubt, my eyes reveal what I hide, distinctly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment