Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The tears can talk also

The nights and I 

Look just like your eyes
My heart asks unusually about you 
What my life and I be worth, without you
...
You are the sun that the earth revolves around
On the wings of passion I am sending you my regards
My dearest beloved,if I would  try to describe your beauty
Life would pass by, and my words would never end.
The sun sets and you are the only one in my mind.
Night falls slowly, exhausting my questions
Only, you are on my mind
No matter how long the night
...The night, your eyes and I are a poem
And the songs of passion are lonely when you are a way 
I long to see you, and to see your hands greet and touch mine.
I have nothing but my passion and tenderness
I have nothing, but heart that beats only to count the seconds
Distance torment apart and change my life
One day I will come back to you to revive my hopes again.
I love you,the nights, the moon and I miss you so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment