Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Friday, March 1, 2013

A message from a stupid man


A message from a stupid man

My dear love:

My love to you is beyond the horizon
Sure this not the first  love message that written to you 
Your captivative beauty 
Your  prodigious face
Your baffling voice 
Will let the moons to disappear

Dear love

My message to you is not like the others: 
Completely different 
Will not talk about my success or my challenging 
Will not tell what your influence to me looks like
Lack of speech, a mute man wearing a muzzle
A dead person claiming he's befuddled
I'm aiming for escape, My brain's merlin, my feelings Darwin
Escape from your eyes, travelling with your whispers 
Can't tell my name, I am frightened to tell you my name
I am frightened, I am scared  - if I did -
that the heavens would burn.
Earth will stop from spinning 
Can't tell, how can I do
There is a guard , the sword on his hand 
Spears, spears on my roof 
Can't tell
They will  butcher me
Shall I whisper to you ?
Shall I share with you my secret ?
Will you hear my voice?
The sound of thunder is noisy 
My voice will be lost in the crowd 
The winds is so strong will shatter my words
A big wolf chasing me.. can't take my breath 
Cloud cloud, fog ..mist, dust
I am losing my strength.

My dear love
 It does not matter to me, It does not concern me anymore
What people will say about me
Shallow.. Stupid.. Crazy.. Simple minded.
All I care about it, is you
And you are not here
I have nothing to lose 
I have nothing to care about 
I have nothing to concern about 

To all those they honestly loved and couldn't get any reward 
(New York)

No comments:

Post a Comment