Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Friday, March 1, 2013

Will not ask you to stay (Separation)

Will not ask you to stay, will not stop you ..
But don't leave me in pain
go in the way that you think  is right 
But don't leave me in pain
please remember me from time to time 
Even if I will see you from far distance 
If I said I will forget you I will be lire 
How come you want me to say good bye to you?
But although of this I can't stop you, I can't prevent you 
Who was strong at separation before
Is this going to be our end?
How come you want me to say good bye to you.
From my part, after you 
I will just accept my destiny 
Around me people who would  feel sorry to see me lonely
But after you, I will accept my fate and destiny
I wish can remember me from time to time. 
Even if I will see you from far distances
If I said I will forget you I will be a liar 
But also I can't stop you from what you are going to do. 

Separation is the bad things ever
Feel sorry to those, who have been forced for separation  
Utica New York

No comments:

Post a Comment