Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OH YOU JUST A COLD MAN

COLD MAN OH YOU JUST A COLD MAN

Oh you're just a cold man

You who made me have grey hairs in my young age

Very patient I am

And still I like you so much

Oh you're just a cold man

Very patient I am and... I like you so, so much

But please, stop tiring me

For you will never beat me

Oh you cold man

My heart is screaming of pain

While your heart suffers not

Oh my goodness, you have calm nerves

You're like a British surgeon

Looking at me like a devil

So arrogantly walking by

And Laughing like a drunken man

Standing and saying: "I'am  here"

What a terrible statue!!

Oh you cold man

But... Still I like you!!

 So passionately I talk to you

Yet you answer without emotion

God forbid...You turn out to be a police man, surgeon or a diplomat!!!

Thinking the world is not up to his standards

But... Still I like you... I like you

Suffering I am gravely from loving you!!

And so quiet you are and calm

Oh Oh you cold man

No comments:

Post a Comment