Emily Sanderson

We never cease to learn for as long as we exist in this life. These are my thoughts and contemplations in diaspora

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I WAS SO WRONG

I want you to come back to carry me home
A way from this long lonely nights
I am waiting for you are you feeling is too
Does the feeling seems so right?
And what would you say if I called on you now
And said that I can't hold on ?
There is no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I will be gone
I wish I could carry your smile and my heart
For times when my life feels so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring 
When today doesn't really know
Doesn't really know
I am so lost with out you
I know you were right believing 
For so long
What I am with out you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong, I was so wroooooooooong !!!!!!

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment